Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of providers not seeking add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Headquarters was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and can you patent an idea that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.